Blog Archive

Friday 1 November 2013

UNDER CONSTRUCTION- THE REINVENTION OF ME

I began this blog just after turning 16 and I had no idea what I wanted it to be about. I just saw all my friends around me creating blogs and I didn't want to be left out so I tried to jump on the bandwagon. After taking a gap year and figuring out what I wanted to do with my life I moved to London to embark on a History degree. So yeah...history, it's not all what I thought it would be. I mean I enjoy it (which is a positive) but being around London has made me realise that it's not my passion it's not where I see my future, teaching, politics or any of that. Living in London has opened my eyes to so much, Fashion, food, travel, culture the list goes on. Now I know who I am and what I want in life I've decided it's time to start blogging again.However this time I promise it will be more organised rather than my random thoughts, song lyrics and rants on a badly organised page. I thought to myself why not start a new blog completely from scratch but I think it's fun to look back at my 16 year old self and see what I was thinking and what I was doing. I can't erase those events and memories, they are apart of me. So why erase them from my blog?

So keep an eye out. I will be posting fashion related things as well as places I've visited and things I've discovered and fallen in love with (especially restaurants...I'm a foodie....I can't deny it).

Yours truly,

The One Shoed Princess 


No comments:

Post a Comment