Blog Archive

Thursday 12 August 2010

So much to say, so much to do

So i've just arrived back from my trip in Ecuador. Oh my gosh, what an amazing experience it was. It's definitely made me want to travel in the future. I met so many different and amazing people who are willing to help and want us to visit them again in Ecuador. I know, you always meet people on holiday and say 'yeah we should visit each other some time' and then after that you never speak again, but I'm really determined


Anyway ill stop blabbing and actually write what i was meant to be writing in this post.So, while i was in Ecuador     I wrote a diary of everything we did throughout the day, anything i learnt and anything that i recommend you guys to try and do and any quotes that were funny. Obviously i can't post the whole thing on here-although i would love to, I've decided to post a snippet of some of the days i was out there. 


Now i shall leave you with a quote from the Delai Lama-


'Once a year, go some place you have never been before'

No comments:

Post a Comment